Bare Pump Only
Alphacool's new power pump series, exceptional performance at an unbeatable price. The 12V pumps can simply be connected directly to the system PSU and the pump will start with your PC for maximum convenience and safety.
This pump is ideal for PC and other electronics water cooling. The DC pump is equipped with an electronically commutated spherical motor. In a pump with a spherical motor the only moving part is a spherically shaped rotor which in this pump is held in place by a bearing ball made of ultra-hard and wear-resistant ceramic. The spherical bearing of the rotor offers many advantages: For example an increase of bearing play is impossible due to the design, allowing the pump to run quietly and smoothly over its whole lifespan. A separate magnetic shielding of the pump is not needed.
The ball motor design allows efficient operation of the pump in combination with excellent performance. The pump can simply be connected to a 12V Molex connector of the system PSU.
The special feature of this model is the fact that only the pump core itself is shipped. Why pay more for all the things you won't need when using this pump with a third-party pump top? Another feature is the ability to be adjusted in five speed settings.
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 65 x 65 x 57mm (without connectors)
- Motor: Electronically commuted spherical motor
- Rated voltage: 12V DC
- Power consumption: 23W
- Permitted voltage range: 8-24V DC
- Pressure head at 12V: 3,7m
- Maximum flow: 350l/h
- Pumped media: Water, water/glycol mixtures
- Maximum system temperature: 60°C
- Materials: Stainless steel 1.4571, PPS-GF40, EPDM O-rings, Aluminium oxide, hard coal
- Special features: Adjustable in five steps
- Step 1: 1800 rpm
- Step 2: 2550 rpm
- Step 3: 3300 rpm
- Step 4: 4050 rpm
- Step 5: 4800 rpm
- Power connector: 4 Pin Molex
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!